Discuss requirements with engineer to determine what hardware is needed for these new offices. 4 typical remote office needs:
|Need / Service||Brand|
|Out-of-Band Management/ LTE Back-up||Opengear|
|Networking Equipment, Routers, Switches, Wireless||Cisco|
Company A has a new office in the Midwest with 15 employees.
- Services required
- Various equipment needed
- Need this equipment pre-installed into the rack?
- Need remote configuration before shipping?
- Curvature can configure, rack and ship equipment ready to deploy.
Company A has no local technical presence. Let our Smart HandsTM save you:
When all you need is a pair of hands to install. Let Curvature be those hands, saving time + money.
- Equipment is shipped to location (pre-configured upon request)
- Want to install equipment yourself or use Curvature’s Smart HandsTM support?
- With Smart HandsTM our technicians will be on location to receive and install equipment
- Technicians will verify that all devices are fully functional and have connectivity for the client
Company A hires Curvature technicians to be at the location for equipment delivery.
- Verify Connectivity
- Ready to go
Company A doesn’t have local support staff and would benefit from Curvature’s service offerings.
- NetSure® : Our third party maintenance plan that can support your newly installed equipment
- Field Support available when you don’t have local technicians
- Read the analyst report that validates third party maintenance and pre-owned hardware
- Learn about our other professional services that can help manage, monitor and maintain your infrastructure : Manage | Monitor | Maintain
“Need to open remote offices in North America, Asia, or Europe? We can replicate this globally because we are everywhere your company is growing.”