Curvature gives back to the communities in which our employees work and live.
Each year Curvature donates to nonprofits focusing on technology, education and youth enrichment, in addition to community support, volunteerism, community engagement and civic leadership.
Our contributions take the form of:
- Monetary contributions
- IT equipment
- Volunteering time and resources.
We are currently accepting applications for 2016 donations. All donation requests for 2016 will be reviewed bi-annually in June and December, and those accepted will be notified accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to support the many organizations in need.
- Spring deadline to submit is June 1st
- Fall deadline to submit is December 1st
We take our donations seriously and are constantly evaluating our list of charitable partners. As a guideline, we donate to organizations that focus on technology, education and youth enrichment.
To Qualify, Your Organization Must:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Support technology, education or youth enrichment needs.
If your organization meets these qualifications, please fill out an application for support.
If your organization does not meet these qualifications, please accept our apologies that we are unable to support your organization.
Curvature Has Helped Support:
- Santa Barbara Food Bank
- Santa Barbara Transition House
- Girls Inc. of Santa Barbara
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- MOXI, The Wolf Museum of Exploration and Innovation
- UCSB Arts & Lectures
- Special Olympics of Santa Barbara
- Two Rivers Community Literacy Project
- Ice in Paradise Skating Rink
- Elings Park
- Public Schools
"Curvature is the largest
of Cisco third-party
with 85% of its TPM
business being on
Providers for Data
Center and Network
17 March 2016