Corporate Fact Sheet - Curvature
Company: Curvature, LLC
Founded: 1986, privately held
Curvature is the world's leading provider of pre-owned and new-surplus networking equipment and services solutions.
There are over 600 employees globally, across the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Curvature generated $295 million+ in revenue in 2014.
More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on Curvature, including large enterprises, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations and telecommunications service providers.
Curvature carries the market's largest ($200 million) new and pre-owned product selection, including the most popular current- and previous- generation products from the leading networking and data center equipment vendors, such as Cisco, Arista, Juniper, A10, HP, IBM, Extreme and Brocade.
All pre-owned OEM-branded hardware and all new Curvature-branded hardware are backed with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
- Complete network and data center fulfillment, product upgrades and expansions
- NetSure® hardware maintenance (next-business-day, 4-hour and onsite spare options)
- Optical transceivers, memory, cables, and accessories
- Server and storage equipment and upgrades
- Testing and sparing
- Asset recovery, de-installation, onsite logistics
- Asset management
- Network management, network monitoring, installation and configuration services
- Dell PartnerDirect
- Arista Networks
Mike Sheldon – President and CEO
Glenn Fassett – General Manager, International
Mark Kelly – Vice President of Information Technology
Jeff Zanardi - Vice President, Business Development & Global Marketing
Sachi Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Tom Pickett - Chief Financial Officer
Linda York - Vice President, Services Sales