Corporate Fact Sheet - Curvature
Company: Curvature, LLC
Founded: 1986, privately held
Curvature, an IT services company, is the world's leading provider of pre-owned and new-surplus networking equipment and services solutions.
There are over 600 employees globally, across the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Curvature generated $300 million in revenue in 2015.
More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on Curvature, including large enterprises, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations and telecommunications service providers.
Curvature carries the market's largest ($200 million) new and pre-owned product selection, including the most popular current- and previous- generation products from the leading networking and data center equipment vendors, such as Cisco, Arista, Juniper, A10, HP, IBM, Extreme and Brocade.
All pre-owned OEM-branded hardware and all new Curvature-branded hardware are backed with an industry-leading lifetime warranty.
- Complete network and data center fulfillment, product upgrades and expansions
- NetSure® hardware maintenance (next-business-day, 4-hour and onsite spare options)
- Optical transceivers, memory, cables, and accessories
- Server and storage equipment and upgrades
- Testing and sparing
- Asset recovery, de-installation, onsite logistics
- Asset management
- Network management, network monitoring, installation and configuration services
- Dell PartnerDirect
- Arista Networks
Mike Sheldon – President and CEO
Glenn Fassett – General Manager, International
Mark Kelly – Chief Technology Officer
Sachi Thompson - Chief Operating Officer
Tom Pickett - Chief Financial Officer
Linda York - Vice President, Services Sales
Holger Peters - Vice President, Head of Sales, Americas
Mary Kennett - Vice President, Human Resources
"Curvature is the largest
of Cisco third-party
with 85% of its TPM
business being on
Providers for Data
Center and Network
17 March 2016