NetSure Maintenance Program: 24x7 Support & Guaranteed Hardware Replacement
NetSure® - The Smart Alternative to OEM Maintenance
Cisco ∙ HP ∙ IBM ∙ Dell ∙ NetApp ∙ EMC ∙ Sun
- Gartner recommends keeping networking equipment longer than OEM timelines.
- 79% of organizations refresh their wired networking infrastructure every 5 years because the OEMs tell them to.
- Forrester Consulting
- 85% of organizations discard legacy networking equipment because their current vendors no longer support it.
- Forrester Consulting
NetSure offers a complete third-party maintenance solution which allows customers to maintain their infrastructure and refresh cycles on their own timelines versus the ones dictated by the OEM. Save as much as 50-90% on hardware maintenance and data center support without compromising uptime.
In an environment where IT managers are constantly challenged to manage infrastructure performance, mitigate risks, and manage costs, NetSure offers a complete infrastructure coverage solution to maximize performance, extend equipment life, and reduce cost without increasing risk. NetSure offers a customized and financially manageable solution for firms straining to meet infrastructure and budget requirements.
Backed by global distribution centers that can reach every major market in 24 hours, forward stocking locations for 4-hour replacement, and an expert technical team with 15+ years of network root cause analysis, NetSure guarantees 24x7 global technical support and advanced hardware replacement (options include next-business-day, 4-hour, onsite spare, and field support).
The NetSure Advantage:
- Complete support alternatives for your entire data center – including networking, servers, and storage equipment
- Extended life of existing infrastructure which can significantly reduce CapEx and OpEx
- Advanced hardware replacement options (Next Business Day, 4 Hour, Onsite Spare, and Field Support)
- Global 24x7 first call access to certified technicians with hands-on networking and infrastructure experience
- Multi-generation hardware support, including OEM end-of-life (EoL) equipment
- Simple, coterminous contracts with flexible terms and options for payment in multiple currencies
- Customer-managed access to the NetSure Portal, Curvature’s web-based proprietary Contract Management and Ticketing system. Add and manage support contracts from any provider and use the NetSure Portal as a single point of reference for all items under contracts.
As an example, read more about the Cisco EoL process.
Read more about NetSure Technical Support.
Learn more here