Complete Third-Party Maintenance Support
Under One Contract
Break free from manufacturer constraints with global, 24/7 technical support, advanced hardware replacement and complete lifecycle management of networking and data center equipment under one global contract.
Third-party maintenance support reduces operating costs while increasing flexibility. With faster response times, flexible maintenance contracts, customized support solutions and the opportunity to extend your asset lifecycle, trusting your maintenance needs to a third-party vendor decreases capital expenditures and supports a smart IT strategy.
Curvature is the largest independent third-party IT maintenance company in the world, with offices in 12 countries and more than 100 staffed service locations. This allows us to service organizations across the globe while maintaining the agility to operate locally in markets across three continents.
Our customized maintenance solutions help free IT from expensive manufacturer contracts and relieve the burden of daily support tasks.
NetworkMaintenance and support to provide flexible, full coverage, customized for your network needs.
Server maintenance solutions that span from complex, legacy servers down to industry standard (x86) servers.
Comprehensive break/fix support, spanning most hardware platforms from leading manufacturers.
Locations across the globe to cover your support needs.
Service Locations on Six Continents
“Curvature has always been there for me with what I need. I can always count on my account manager to provide me with good solutions for hardware I need, when I need it, at a price point that is hard to beat with a lifetime warranty to boot!"
—Network Operation Engineer, Healthcare Company
Defer CapEx Reduce OpEx
Vendor consolidation on all of your maintenance contracts
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- 250+ badged field engineers (less than 10% contracted labor)
- Global central engineering team provides development, training and Level 3 support, available 24/7
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Locations
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
- Capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearView℠ to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint® portal to track service activity and make contract changes
- A distributed infrastructure of local field engineers, masters of multiple platforms
- A robust local inventory of storage parts at service centers and regional depots
- Call-home capability for many platforms
Curvature is transforming how companies manage, maintain and upgrade equipment and support for multi-vendor, multinational networks and data centers.
- Remote Hands