- CSU Industries integration complete
- Employee head count exceeds 650
- Revenue exceeds $300M
- Entered storage market
- Became C-TPAT certified
- Network Hardware Resale (NHR) becomes Curvature
- Network Hardware Resale opens its 7th global office in Tokyo, Japan
- Network Hardware Resale announces global availability of Server and Storage solutions
- Network Hardware Resale becomes an Elite Partner of Arista Networks
- UBM Tech Channel recognizes Network Hardware Resale on CRN's Solution Provider 500 List for 6th Consecutive Year
- Employee headcount surpasses 450
- Network Hardware Resale begins producing Network Hardware Resale-branded optics.
- Mike Sheldon, President and CEO, named a finalist for Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year® 2012.
- Network Hardware Resale expands NetSure® to include 4-hour replacement service.
- For the 10th time, Inc. Magazine recognizes Network Hardware Resale in its annual Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America.
- Network Hardware Resale joins Dell PartnerDirect program as a Premier Dell Partner.
- UBM Channel recognizes Network Hardware Resale in CRN's 2012 Solution Provider 500 list.
- New facilities in Goleta (100,000 square feet) and Amsterdam respectively triple and double Network Hardware Resale's capacity.
- Network Hardware Resale adopts Salesforce.com and a variety of associated tools shifting the company to Sales 2.0.
- Network Hardware Resale announces expanded Services offerings and 24x7 follow-the-sun TAC with global NOCs.
- Network Hardware Resale cracks VARBusiness Magazine's top 100 of its North America's Top 500 Technology Integrators list ranking at #91.
- Employee head count surpasses 300.
- Network Hardware Resale receives Company of the Year at the annual South Coast Business & Technology Awards.
- Network Hardware Resale returns to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5,000 list as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for the 3rd time.
- Mike Sheldon is named to Pacific Coast Business Times' 40 Under 40 list.
- Glenn Fassett, who started as a sales representative 14 years earlier, is named to the Network Hardware Resale Board of Directors.
- Network Hardware Resale APAC headquarters expands to a new 19,000 square foot facility.
- Revenues exceed $220 million.
- Network Hardware Resale's sales office opens in London.
- Network Hardware Resale launches NetSure hardware maintenance program domestically, later expanding it to Asia and Europe.
- Network Hardware Resale becomes ISO 9001:2008- and TL 9000-certified.
- Network Hardware Resale opens testing and order fulfillment facility in Dallas, Texas.
- Everything Channel's VARBusiness Magazine names Network Hardware Resale to the North America's Top 500 Technology Integrators list.
- Oracle replaces Accura as the corporate CRM/ERP system.
- Revenues reach $185 million.
- Glenn Fassett opens Network Hardware Resale APAC headquarters in Singapore including office, test lab and order fulfillment facilities.
- Employee headcount surpasses 200.
- Inc. magazine names Network Hardware Resale to its inaugural America's 5,000 Fastest Growing Companies list.
- Mike Sheldon becomes CEO.
- Network Hardware Resale signs first reseller agreement with Dell Networking to sell new equipment.
- The Pacific Coast Business Times names Network Hardware Resale Private Company of the Year.
- Revenues exceed $138 million.
- Network Hardware Resale opens a sales office in Hoboken, NJ.
- Corporate offices move to 26 Castilian; total space reaches 50,000 sq. ft.
- Employee headcount surpasses 100.
- Revenues exceed $100 million.
- Chuck Sheldon retires as CEO, continues as Chairman of the Board.
- Network Hardware Resale expands to 30,000 square feet, adding new testing and order fulfillment facilities.
- Network Hardware Resale announces industry-leading, standard one-year warranty program on all networking equipment sold.
- Revenue exceeds $50 million.
- Network Hardware Resale is honored with its 4th consecutive on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 ranking.
- Glenn Fassett opens Network Hardware Resale EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam, including office, test lab and order fulfillment facilities.
- Network Hardware Resale receives 3rd consecutive ranking on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list.
- Mike and Nancy Sheldon join Network Hardware Resale in sales.
- Number of employees increases to 25.
- Network Hardware Resale makes its first investment in an ERP/CRM system and Accura is rolled out companywide.
- Network Hardware Resale receives its 2nd consecutive ranking on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list.
- Network Hardware Resale moves to a 10,000 square foot facility at 90 Castilian in Goleta.
- Network Hardware Resale debuts on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list of the Fastest Growing Privately Held U.S. Companies.
- Revenues exceed $20 million.
- Network Hardware Resale moves into a 1500 sq. ft. office on Calle Real in Goleta, and Chuck Sheldon buys the famous red couch which he sleeps on every night for one year (returning home on the weekends).
- Strand Computer Resale renames itself Network Hardware Resale with Chuck Sheldon as CEO and John Sheldon as President.
- The first Network Hardware Resale coporate office opens on Shamrock Street in Goleta.
- Glenn Fassett joins Network Hardware Resale in sales as employee number five.
- Revenues exceed $1 million.
- Network Hardware Resale develops its first corporate logo.
- First "order fulfillment center" opens in Goleta, CA (in half of John Sheldon's garage).
- Strand Computer Resale focuses on Cisco Systems equipment.
- John Sheldon joins Strand Computer Resale as employee number two, and the company relocates to Santa Barbara, CA
- Chuck Sheldon founds Strand Computer Resale in Hermosa Beach, CA
- Chuck Sheldon begins selling refurbished IT equipment