Cisco 2950 Series Switches available at Curvature
Curvature has a large inventory of new-surplus and used Cisco 2950 series switches and accessories. These fixed-configuration switches provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity ideal for enterprise branch offices, and mid-market companies. The new WS-C2955 is a rugged industrial-grade switch ideal for industrial Ethernet deployments and applications in challenging environmental conditions.
Cisco Catalyst 2950 Product Overview
The Cisco Catalyst 2950 Series switches are standalone, stackable, fixed-configuration models. Offering two sets of software features and a wide range of configurations, the 2950 series provides wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to support small, mid-size, enterprise branch offices and harsh industrial environments. These switches are the next generation of performance and functionality for the LAN with 10/100/1000BaseT uplinks and enhanced IOS service for basic data, voice and video.
Key Features Include:
- Wire-speed performance in connectivity to the LAN
- Layer 2 switching with intelligent Layer 2 – 4 services
- Multicast Management via IGMP Snooping
- Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS) Software offers ease-of-use and deployment
- Up to 48 10/100 ports
- Enhanced Cisco IOS Services
- Support for Cisco Redundant Power System 300