Curvature gives back to the communities in which our employees work and live.
Each year Curvature donates to nonprofits focusing on technology, education and youth enrichment, in addition to community support, volunteerism, community engagement and civic leadership.
Our contributions take the form of:
- Monetary contributions
- IT equipment
- Volunteering time and resources
We are currently accepting applications for 2017 donations. All donation requests for 2017 will be reviewed bi-annually in June and December, and those accepted will be notified accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to support the many organizations in need.
We take our donations seriously and are constantly evaluating our list of charitable partners. As a guideline, we donate to organizations that focus on technology, education and youth enrichment.
To Qualify, Your Organization Must:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Support technology, education or youth enrichment needs
If your organization meets these qualifications, please fill out an application for support.
If your organization does not meet these qualifications, please accept our apologies that we are unable to support your organization.
Curvature Has Helped Support:
- Direct Relief
- Foodbank of Santa Barbara County
- Santa Barbara Transition House
- Girls Inc. of Santa Barbara
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- MOXI, The Wolf Museum of Exploration and Innovation
- UCSB Arts & Lectures
- Lobero Theatre
- Special Olympics of Santa Barbara
- Goleta Tech Center
- Two Rivers Community Literacy Project
- Ice in Paradise Skating Rink
- Elings Park
- Public schools