Curvature provides the full life cycle of services to design, survey, install, and commission your wireless solution. Our team of project managers and engineers will collaborate with your stakeholders to engineer a turn-key solution based on your requirements.
- A Curvature Level 3 network engineer will review the existing WLAN infrastructure and provide design recommendations based on industry and Curvature best practices. This includes wireless access points, wireless LAN controllers, routers, switches, and firewalls as they apply to the wireless network.
- We offer a specialized service that analyzes the environment (and the details of any existing deployments) in order to address and overcome any issues that are interfering with the coverage. For new or upgraded deployments the Curvature team can optimize the access point positioning and configuration.
- Many companies tasked with implementing a wireless network become frustrated while finding all the required vendors and managing the complexities of the project. Our project managers, engineers, and network of trusted partners handle all aspects of the installation and deployment, freeing up the client’s valuable resources.
- Global experience in commercial, health, industrial, manufacturing, and corporate implementations
- Because we are vendor-agnostic, we are not tied to a product line
- Globally available engineering team
- Project management of all deployment complexities
- Partner with our in-house team of CCIE-certified engineers to design back-end wireless network configuration and security
- Customizable suite of add-on IT services that allow for additional cost savings, proactive planning, and enhanced decision-making