What are some ways to reduce IT maintenance costs?
Enterprises spend millions of dollars each year on IT maintenance, service and support. But there are steps you can take to whittle those costs down.
Curvature's Vice President - Sales Americas, Hogler Peters, shares the necessary tips to reduce IT maintenance.
1) Audit network assets on an annual basis.
2) Look for the tipping point: when OEM support no longer makes fiscal or physical sense.
3) Know your options to OEM support.
4) Consider the combined OpEx-CapEx impact.
5) Put maintenance out for bid.
To read the entire article, click here