Sometimes the smart move is to hire an extra pair of hands.
Boost your operations while significantly reducing the demand on company resources. Curvature’s Remote Hands services offer an attractive alternative to alleviate your on-site support staff requirements. With Remote Hands, highly trained Curvature technicians are dispatched to your site, relieving the day-to-day demands of your experienced IT team and allowing them to focus on the more strategic areas of your operations. Our Remote Hands staff works under the direction of our experienced system administrators, acting as an extension of your IT team, ensuring that your systems are running efficiently. By assuming responsibility for a wide spectrum of technical labor tasks on a 24/7 basis, Curvature’s Remote Hands services can be the most effective way to allocate your staff resources and IT expenditures.
Curvature offers a wide range of 24x7x365 Remote Hands services, including:
• On-site technical assistance
• Hardware installations
• Interface card removal and installation
• Testing of carrier circuits
• Inventory of equipment, recording serial numbers, and capturing the installation status with digital photos
• Power cycling a router, server, switch, and soft-booting a server
• Moving equipment within your data center racks and cabinets
• Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
• Installing and maintaining cabling
• Verifying cable integrity for both copper and fiber media
• Providing visual verifications supported with digital photos
• Installing, replacing or removing equipment, including routers, switches, system modules, disk drives, memory, etc.
• Assistance with AV equipment installation and configuration
• Adding, removing or verifying a demarcation point
• Assisting with uncrating equipment from boxes and shipping replaced equipment
• Patching equipment to a patch panel based on a supplied patching schedule
Curvature’s Remote Hands services are available either on-demand or by pre-paid subscription increments.
Curvature Remote Hands Advantages:
• Increased manpower for day-to-day technical tasks – allows your IT staff to focus on strategic initiatives
• Enhanced productivity – relieves the pressure of routine maintenance activities
• Full global coverage - technicians available where you need them