Optimize your data center hardware.
With your data center hardware reaching the end of its warranty, you face a pivotal business decision. You could renew IT maintenance support with your OEM or capitalize on a robust market for independent support. Curvature is by far the largest independent IT maintenance company in the world — doing business globally, yet maintaining the agility to operate locally in markets across three continents.
- 100+ owned and operated service centers around the world
- A distributed infrastructure of local field engineers, masters of multiple platforms
- A global Central Engineering team of Level 3 and 4 support, available 24x7x365
- A robust local inventory of storage parts at service centers and regional depots
- Call-home capability for many platforms
•800+ badged Field Engineers (Less than 5% contracted labor)
•Global Central Engineering team provides development, training and L3 support
•Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Centers
•Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
•Comprehensive development methodology to define support
capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
•ClearView to identify support risks and make maintenance
•SinglePoint portal to track service activity and make