Intel Server Maintenance
Curvature is one of a handful of global vendors selected by Intel Corporation in providing a complete onsite maintenance solution for Intel-branded servers.
Get access to trusted, qualified by Intel onsite technology experts.
Intel® Data Center Solutions Premier Support Partners offer world-class onsite break-fix support, parts delivery, re-work, and repair for Intel Server Products. Qualified through an extensive process, Intel’s skilled partners have direct access to Intel’s technical engineering support teams and are experts on Intel server products. Intel Data Center Solutions Premier Support Partners uniquely offer customers a choice of pre-qualified providers so that customers can select services that best fit their needs.
Curvature can offer direct support from our own 100+ service locations globally, utilizing our own trained engineers. We developed support capabilities, within our own research and development lab, in conjunction with Intel’s support team to provide a robust and seamless integrated support model for Intel-branded servers.
- Authorized service provider for Intel
- Hands-on training for Field Engineers in Lab
- Direct Level 3 support infrastructure
- Direct Level 4 escalations to Intel
- Direct access to Intel training and product information
- Onsite Support: 7x24x4 and 5x9xNBD options
- Simplified 3 and 5-year SKU model for distributors
- Does not compete for hardware or solution sales
Contact us today to discuss the best option for you.
World-class on-site break-fix support for Intel server products from your choice of service providers vetted and trained by Intel to meet your unique needs.
Intel® server support provided by Curvature
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor including S2600BP, S2600WF, S2600ST product families
- 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor including S2600BPR, S2600WFR, S2600STR product families
- Intel® Server System S9200WK product family
Intel Server Maintenance At-A-Glance
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- 250+ badged field engineers (less than 10% contracted labor)
- Global central engineering team provides development, training, and Level 3 support
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Locations
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our labs on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment