IT Asset Management - We give you the choice to extend the life of your network
LifeScan is an in-depth assessment of your network that identifies growth projections, OEM support terminations, and areas to reduce operational costs. Offering innovative solutions to leverage multi-vendor and multi-generation equipment strategies, LifeScan helps identify ways to extend the life of your network.
LifeScan creates a customized network support blueprint that pinpoints challenges and offers actionable recommendations for hardware, support, and maintenance improvements.
- Identifying network performance opportunities: mission critical, business critical and secondary network components
- Planning for future applications and network performance requirements
- Building an inventory or asset management report of your network
- Analyzing your network to identify cost-saving maintenance opportunities
- Identifying End-of-Life (EOL) equipment for potential upgrades or NetSure
- Recommending hardware alternatives, including current and previous generations
- Providing software vulnerability assessments
- Designing a hybrid maintenance and support strategy leveraging selective use of Curvature’s NetSure® network maintenance, traditional OEM support, and self-sparing to decrease ongoing costs without added risk.
LifeScan Network Inventory Report
LifeScan enables you to balance the highest value programs to extend the life of your network, while at the same time ensuring risks are mitigated against modern day threats, all at performance levels demanded by today’s businesses.
Basic: Good fit for customers who already have the tools or resources to collect and submit information about the network.
• Customer will send an existing inventory asset report or collect and provide output for the desired devices.
Advanced: Good fit when the customer requires a Curvature engineer to perform a network discovery using software that Curvature installs on the customer’s network.
Your Network, Your Solution
Let us customize a reliable, affordable solution that extends the life of your network. Contact your Curvature account executive to learn more about LifeScan.
Get a Quote for NetSure
"Curvature is the largest
of Cisco third-party
with 85% of its TPM
business being on
Providers for Data
Center and Network
17 March 2016