With your data center hardware reaching the end of its warranty, you face a pivotal business decision. You could renew IT maintenance support with your manufacturer or capitalize on a robust market for independent support. Curvature is by far the largest independent third-party IT maintenance company in the world — doing business globally, yet maintaining the agility to operate locally in markets across three continents.
- 800+ badged field engineers (less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global central engineering team provides development, training, and Level 3 support
- Wholly owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ service centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted on live gear
- Capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearView to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint® portal to track service activity and make contract changes
- 100+ owned and operated service centers around the world
- A distributed infrastructure of local field engineers, masters of multiple platforms
- A global central engineering team of Level 3 and 4 support, available 24/7
- A robust local inventory of storage parts at service centers and regional depots
- Call-home capability for many platforms
Read our recent Blog: "Six Things To Ask A Potential Maintenance Provider"