Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent third party maintenance and support for servers within the data center. Our server maintenance provides comprehensive break/fix support, spanning most hardware platforms from leading manufacturers. We provide consistent results while retaining the agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Our maintenance solutions cover brand names like Cisco with optional call-home monitoring and enhanced software support.
Our mission is to enable IT freedom for our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve our availability and work efficiently throughout our partnership.
Industry Standard Servers (x86)
Intel (or AMD) x86-based supported products consist of Rackmount, Tower, and Blade form factors, as well as trending multi-node Microservers. Examples of typical server families are outlined below:
|Vendor||Rackmount Server||Blade Server||Tower Server|
|Cisco UCS C series||Cisco UCS B series|
Current development of supported models include vendors that make products based on the Open Compute Project (OCP) and Open19 project, such as Quanta, Super Micro, Huawei, Penguin, and WiWynn.
Complex Servers (Enterprise)
Curvature supports the vast majority of proprietary, legacy servers found within complex data centers today. Support for many of these servers have optional services available, such as Remote Enterprise Monitoring (REM) and enhanced software support solutions.
Why Curvature? (Differentiators)
People, Parts, and Process
- 800+ badged field engineers (Less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global Central Engineering team provides development, training, and Level 3 support
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearViewSM to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint portal to track service activity and make contract management simple
- Recognized by Gartner as a "Top Performer" in Data Center Third-Party Maintenance
Enhanced Software Support Solutions
Curvature can provide support solutions encompassing Level 3 telephone support and has developed strategic alliances with organizations who specialize on these platforms (some of whom own the source code).
Curvature can provide enhanced support solutions for the following operating systems software:
IBM: AIX, OS/400
HPE: HP-UX, MPE/iX, OpenVMS, Tru64 UNIX
Oracle: Solaris 8, 9, and 10
Eliminate the need to go back to the manufacturer for a software support agreement and review your options before playing the manufacturer's shell game.
See printable PDF version of our Server Maintenance offerings here.
Read our recent Blog: "Six Things To Ask A Potential Maintenance Provider"