Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent support for storage within the data center. Our Cisco storage maintenance provides comprehensive break/fix support with consistent results while retaining agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Our Cisco storage maintenance includes call-home monitoring and optional software support.
Our mission is to enable IT Freedom to our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve our availability and efficiently throughout our partnership.
From legacy tape to modern SAN, your post-warranty storage challenges are ready to be solved.
The content of your data center is crucial to your business’s institutional memory. Few vendors have Curvature’s depth of expertise in mission-critical support ranging from complicated SAN environments to tape storage – and the platform to provide service across multiple continents.
- 100+ owned and operated service centers around the world
- A distributed workforce of local field engineers, expert in most storage platforms
- Level 3 support, available 24/7
- A robust local inventory of storage parts at service centers and regional depots
- Call-home monitoring for most models
- Direct onsite storage support, with emphasis in North America, Asia, and Europe
- Established partner relationships for storage support in all other regions
- Supported data center brands: Dell EMC, HPE, IBM, NetApp, Oracle
- A team of Central Engineering experts per each storage platform
- A storage Product Management team to consult pre-sales and throughout your support agreement
- ClearView Assessment for all manufacturers: Our simple tool to mitigate risk while quantifying potential savings
See printable PDF version of our Storage Maintenance offerings here.
Read our recent Blog: "Six Things To Ask A Potential Maintenance Provider"