Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent support for servers within the data center. Our HPE server maintenance provides comprehensive break/fix support with consistent results retaining agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Optional call-home monitoring and enhanced software support also available.
Our mission is to enable IT Freedom to our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve our availability and work efficiently throughout our partnership.
Industry Standard Servers (x86)
Intel (or AMD) x86-based supported products consist of Rackmount, Tower and Blade form factors, as well as trending multi-node Microservers. Examples of typical server families are outlined below:
|Vendor||Rackmount Server||Blade Server||Tower Server|
|ProLiant DL series||ProLiant BL series||ProLiant ML series|
Current development of supported models include vendors that make products based on the Open Compute Project (OCP) and Open19 project, such as Quanta, Super Micro, Huawei, Penguin, and WiWynn.
Complex Servers (Enterprise)
Curvature supports the vast majority of proprietary, legacy servers found within complex data centers today. Support for many of these servers have optional services available, such as Remote Enterprise Monitoring (REM) and enhanced software support solutions.
|Vendor||Enterprise / Mainframe||Midrange||Workstations|
Itanium sx2000 through
|HP 9000 rp-Series (PA-RISC)
HP Integrity rx-Series (Itanium)
|HP 3000 (MPE)
Why Curvature? (Differentiators)
People, Parts and Process
- 800+ badged Field Engineers (Less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global Central Engineering team provides development, training and L3 support
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearView™ to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint portal to track service activity, and make contract management simple
- Recognized by Gartner as a "Top Performer" in Data Center Third-Party Maintenance
Enhanced Software Support Solutions
Curvature can provide support solutions encompassing level III telephone support and has developed strategic alliances with organizations who specialize on these platforms (some of whom own the source code).
Curvature can provide enhanced support solutions for the following operating systems software:
HPE: HP-UX, MPE/iX, OpenVMS, Tru64 UNIX
Eliminate the need to go back to the OEM for a software support agreement and review your options before playing the OEM shell game.