Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent support for servers within the data center. Our Lenovo server maintenance provides comprehensive break/fix support with consistent results while retaining agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Optional call-home monitoring and enhanced software support available.
Our mission is to enable IT Freedom to our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve our availability and work efficiently throughout our partnership.
Industry Standard Servers (x86)
Intel (or AMD) x86-based supported products consist of Rackmount, Tower and Blade form factors, as well as trending multi-node Microservers. Examples of typical server families are outlined below:
|Vendor||Rackmount Server||Blade Server||Tower Server|
|xServer (IBM xSeries)||HS & LS series|
Why Curvature? (Differentiators)
People, Parts and Process
- 800+ badged Field Engineers (Less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global Central Engineering team provides development, training and L3 support
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearView™ to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint portal to track service activity, and make contract management simple
- Recognized by Gartner as a "Top Performer" in Data Center Third-Party Maintenance