Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent support for servers within the data center. Our Sun Oracle server maintenance provides comprehensive break/fix support, with consistent results while retaining agility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Optional call-home monitoring and enhanced software support available.
Our mission is to enable IT Freedom to our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve our availability and work efficiently throughout our partnership.
Complex Servers (Enterprise)
Curvature supports the vast majority of proprietary, legacy servers found within complex data centers today. Support for many of these servers have optional services available, such as Remote Enterprise Monitoring (REM) and enhanced software support solutions.
|Vendor||Enterprise / Mainframe||Midrange||Workstations|
|Sun Fire 10K - 25K
SPARC M8000 - M9000
|Sun Enterprise - Sun Fire V
|Sun SPARC station
Why Curvature? (Differentiators)
People, Parts and Process
- 800+ badged Field Engineers (Less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global Central Engineering team provides development, training and L3 support
- Wholly-owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ Service Centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our Centers of Excellence on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
- ClearView™ to identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations
- singlePoint portal to track service activity, and make contract management simple
- Recognized by Gartner as a "Top Performer" in Data Center Third-Party Maintenance
Enhanced Software Support Solutions
Curvature can provide support solutions encompassing level III telephone support and has developed strategic alliances with organizations who specialize on these platforms (some of whom own the source code).
Curvature can provide enhanced support solutions for the following operating systems software:
Oracle: Solaris 8, 9 and 10
Eliminate the need to go back to the manufacturer for a software support agreement and review your options beforehand.