With Curvature, manage and build the IT infrastructure needed to meet your goals in a cost friendly and efficient manner.
IT Infrastructure is an increasingly complex topic, with rapid advances in the server, storage and networking spaces. Add to this the increasingly common use of resources in the public cloud as well as SaaS products, and building out an IT infrastructure that will deliver the capabilities needed by modern business can be quite the challenge. Curvature’s Design services can help you manage this complexity and help you build the IT infrastructure needed to meet your goals.
- Optimize the whole IT infrastructure stack
- Align new technologies with business goals
- Develop a long-term plan for the evolution of the IT infrastructure
- Assessment and selection of new products and technologies
- Identification of product viability, even past the manufacturer’s end of sale date
- Remediation of existing infrastructure deficiencies
- Integrate public cloud and SaaS offerings into the IT infrastructure
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- Multivendor and multi-discipline capabilities. Network, server and storage design can be done by a single organization in a holistic manner.
- Expert level engineers skilled with both current and previous generation technologies.
“I was told to move our environment to the Cloud. I had no idea where to start, how much it would cost, or how long. Curvature's five-day Cloud workshop gave us clear focus on what to do next. They even told us that not everything should go to the Cloud...unless we wanted to spend more. It was great to hear from someone who's been there and done that."