IMAC covers day-to-day activities associated with the scheduling and installation of hardware and software, changes to configuration, and de-installation and relocation of equipment, including connectivity testing, data transfer and user orientation. Curvature’s on-site IMAC service is conducted with minimum disturbance to the day-to-day operation of your business, and provides end-users on-hand training. IMAC services from Curvature offer you consistent white glove service levels almost anyplace you need them, and our thorough and reliable personnel will treat your problems like their own.
Curvature on-site IMAC Services include:
- Unpacking and connecting your new system
- Attaching peripheral devices that are part of the supported desktop products.
- Performing manufacturer's standard installation tests to verify that the hardware and software are functional with network connectivity.
- Disconnecting your current system units, including the directly attached peripheral devices
- Packing your equipment to move from existing location to new location
- Unpacking and reconnecting the same system unit and the directly attached peripheral devices at the new location
- Verifying that the hardware and software are functional with network connectivity
- Hardware - installing an additional external device and appropriate device driver to a currently installed system unit. Verification through testing upon completion.
- Software - installing software Standard Products, to a currently installed system unit. Verification through testing upon completion.
- Hardware - performing system modifications for functionality such as a hardware upgrade or a downgrade with verification testing to ensure hardware and software are functional with network connectivity.
- Software - performing a modification to existing software or customizing an application load with verification testing to ensure hardware and software are functional with network.