With Curvature migration services, you benefit from our experience.
Navigating the complexities of an IT migration project doesn’t have to be such a headache. With Curvature migration services, you benefit from our experience. Our defined methodology, expertise and planning resources can transform the way even the most complex migration project transpires… so you can get back to business. Using our comprehensive discovery tools and subject-matter experts, we help identify IT infrastructure, utilization and application interdependencies. This approach creates a cost-effective, risk-averse migration strategy for Physical, Virtual and Cloud migrations.
- Comprehensive discovery tools
- Access to subject-matter experts
- Project expertise that drives down costs
- Risk-averse migration strategy
- Full-spectrum migration services (virtual, cloud and physical)
- Unbiased and equipment neutral approach
The Curvature Methodology
A powerful process for ensuring your migration is a success includes Discovery, Planning, Build, Readiness, Execution, Decommission and Handover.
Project management, consultants on design and strategy, engineers to build and execute, and our migration analytics tool come together to create a successful migration.
Tools for Success
Having access to the right tools can transform a project. Curvature delivers an Asset & Application Inventory, a Dependency Map, a Project Plan and a Change Management Plan.
Data center and cloud migration services is a turn-key solution for migrating or consolidating data centers, or migrating to the cloud. Our defined methodology includes infrastructure and application discovery, future state technology design, migration planning, virtual migration and physical relocation.
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- Migration Analytics purpose-built tool for planning and end-to-end project management, with real-time dashboards
- Mature, standardized methodology (Method 7) - draws consistent results
- 20+ years of experience specializing in reducing risk while operating efficiently in business-critical environments with minimal impact to IT infrastructure
- Technical expertise covering any data center platform
- Manufacturer independence provides clients with vendor agnostic solutions
- Flexible service model provides numerous options for delivery and cost control
- Global reach
- 800+ field technicians experienced in physical hardware support globally