- Gartner recommends keeping networking equipment longer than OEM timelines.
- 79% of organizations refresh their wired networking infrastructure every 5 years because the OEMs tell them to.
- Forrester Consulting
- 85% of organizations discard legacy networking equipment because their current vendors no longer support it.
- Forrester Consulting
Curvature provides third-party maintenance on networking equipment with our industry-leading NetSure® maintenance offering, designed to meet your budget and performance requirements without sacrificing quality or reliability. Save as much as 50% or more on network hardware support. All your network hardware devices can be covered, including routing, switching, wireless, and security products.
Don’t want to be locked into SMARTnet® or another contract? Our independent maintenance and support alternative provides flexible, full coverage that is customized for your networking needs. All NetSure options include complete network hardware maintenance and support, including advanced hardware replacement, 24/7 technical support by certified network engineers, and access to the NetSure Portal.
Extending End-of-Life with NetSure
NetSure supports current-generation and end-of-life products that the manufacturers no longer support, providing significant cost savings network maintenance and extending the life of your network. If you want to optimize network performance while maximizing ROI, then a hybrid support strategy may be the right solution for you.
Quality and Reliability
Supported by our global TAC, Spirent® testing centers, logistics capabilities, and TL 9000-certified quality controls, our network maintenance service protects your entire network and leaves nothing to chance, while saving you at least 50% on network hardware maintenance costs.
- 24x7 Technical Support with CCIE - and CCNP - certified engineers
- Mission-critical SLAs and relaxed RMA model for quick replacements
- A robust local inventory of Cisco replacement parts stored at service centers and regional depots, regional depots, and forward stocking locations
- Optional Concierge Desk – one number to call for support across all assets
- Optional Onsite Field Support from our staffed workforce
- A simple tool to begin your analysis – the ClearView® Assessment
- Respectful consultation to best match your unique needs
- Curvature owned and operated Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Well-known by Gartner and IDC for our Cisco support model