Network Hardware Resale Meets Accelerated Global Market Demand with Move to Expanded, State-of-the-Art Facilities in the United States and Europe
Leading Provider of Pre-Owned Network Equipment Ramps Up Network Operations Centers, Workflow Best Practices & Quality Management to Ensure Highest Levels of Customer Support
Network Hardware Resale ─ Santa Barbara, Calif. ─ April 27, 2011
- Network Hardware Resale (NHR), the leading provider of pre-owned and new networking equipment, continues to expand its operations to meet ever-increasing global market demand for top-quality network products and value-added network services.
- NHR is tripling its inventory capacity and doubling the size of its corporate headquarters as part of a move to new, state-of-the-art office and warehouse facilities in Santa Barbara. The company's new 99,000-square-foot headquarters represents the largest office lease of the year for the South Coast area and the largest industrial lease since 2005.
- NHR also is increasing the capacity of its Amsterdam facility by nearly 50 percent to accommodate growing global customer requirements.
- The addition of leading-edge warehouse technologies, workflow best practices and quality management systems ensures on-time equipment deliveries and the highest levels of technical service and support.
- The implementation of global Network Operations Centers (NOCs) reinforces NHR's NetSure maintenance program, which is the fastest growing segment of the company's business.
- With 25 years of experience, 325 employees and offices worldwide, NHR has established a strong track record of business success and industry leadership. The company offers its more than 10,000 customers worldwide a wider breadth of products and services at lower costs and with faster response than OEMs and traditional channel partners.
Technology Innovation & Best Practices Bolster Operational Excellence
- NHR is also enhancing warehouse workflow to streamline order processing with new conveyors, material handling equipment and wave planning techniques.
- In the new facility, the company will be expanding its quality assurance processes, including a six-fold increase in its Spirent test-bed, which is used to perform line-rate and network load testing. Advanced testing and sustained focus on quality have enabled NHR to consistently maintain hardware failure rate averages of less than 0.5 percent, which is well below OEM averages.
- Since 2008, NHR has maintained the coveted TL 9000 certification for telecommunications industry best practices, which demonstrates a continued ability to provide the highest levels of quality procurement services.
- Electrostatic Discharge Sensitive (ESDS) flooring in both Santa Barbara and Amsterdam warehouse facilities reinforce stringent TL 9000 certification while preventing the buildup of static electricity, which can prove harmful to electronic devices.
Customer Service Focus Sustains Aggressive Growth
- NHR continues to drive Efficient Customer Response (ECR) and recently extended its hours to provide "follow the sun" support and service for all its global offices and customers.
- Highly trained NOC staff with expertise on Cisco, Juniper, Extreme and Foundry provide proactive network troubleshooting and around-the-clock response to technical support questions and requests
- Value-Added Processing (VAP) and highly trained personnel provide customers with expert technical assistance while enabling NHR to accommodate a wide range of unique customer requirements. More than 50 percent of the company's IT experts are Cisco certified, including CCNA, and CCNP certifications.
- NHR's focus on product and service quality has enabled the company to consistently achieve double-digit growth to earn inclusion on several prestigious industry lists, including the VARBusiness 500 and Inc. 5000 ranking of the fastest growing private companies in the nation.
Mike Sheldon, CEO for Network Hardware Resale:
- "NHR has continually expanded operations as well as product and service offerings to meet the growing demands of our global customer base. This latest expansion is our largest to date as the new headquarters and warehouse facilities will dramatically increase our ability to lead the secondary network industry in terms of inventory capacity as well as offering the most comprehensive set of product procurement, testing, network service and technical support."
Caroline Thompson, vice president of operations for Network Hardware Resale:
- "Innovation and operational excellence are driving forces at NHR, which are reinforced by our new, state-of-the-art warehouse and expanded capabilities. We are aggressively embracing the latest tools, technologies and workflow systems to exceed our customers' expectations while raising the standard even higher for product and service quality in our industry."
- Pre-Owned Cisco Networking Products
- Guide to Cisco's Newest Releases
- Procurement and Refurbishment Quality
- NetSure Alternative Maintenance
- More news from NHR
About Network Hardware Resale
Network Hardware Resale (NHR) is the leading provider of pre-owned and new networking solutions. Based in Santa Barbara, Calif., the company is an independent reseller pre-owned Cisco, Juniper and Foundry networking equipment as well as an authorized reseller of resilient, scalable equipment from Dell Networking. NHR also offers cost-effective network management, asset management, alternative maintenance and technical support services. Founded in 1986, NHR provides global sales and technical support from its California, Dallas metro, New York City metro, Amsterdam, London and Singapore locations. Organizations worldwide purchase quality networking equipment from NHR, including Global 1000 companies, small and mid-sized enterprises, government entities, educational institutions, healthcare organizations and telecommunications service providers. For more information, visit www.networkhardware.com.