Enterprises spend millions of dollars each year on IT maintenance, service and support. But there are steps you can take to whittle those costs down.
Curvature's Vice President - Sales Americas, Hogler Peters, shares the necessary tips to reduce IT maintenance.
1) Audit network assets on an annual basis.
2) Look for the tipping point: when OEM support no longer makes fiscal or physical sense.
3) Know your options to OEM support.
4) Consider the combined OpEx-CapEx impact.
5) Put maintenance out for bid.
To read the entire article, click here