Choosing an HP BladeSystem can transform your infrastructure into something simpler and more useful for your business. The HP BladeSystem enclosure is the secret behind that transformation. By consolidating everything from the start, the BladeSystem enclosure tackles four big problems:
- Cost: Existing infrastructures are more expensive to purchase, run, and maintain. BladeSystem reduces purchase and operating costs.
- Time: BladeSystem is faster to deploy and can rapidly adapt to infrastructure changes with HP Virtual Connect technology.
- Change: It simplifies networking and storage connections so your infrastructure can adapt to your changing business needs.
- Energy: Reclaim trapped power and reduce energy consumption by up to 38 percent compared to traditional infrastructure.
Today, HP offers two versatile enclosures to match the unique needs of large or small IT environments. They are:
- HP BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure, which is ideal for larger data centers with more dynamic environments and holds up to 16 storage and server blades.
- HP BladeSystem c3000 Enclosure, which is built uniquely for small spaces without special power and cooling capabilities; it is available in a rack design that supports up to eight storage and server blades.
Each enclosure repackages the moving parts of your infrastructure cables, power supplies and fans, networking, and redundancy—for greater convenience during setup, maintenance, and daily operations. This means a BladeSystem is economical and adds useful features that save you time, hassles, and energy while still making change easy.
Each BladeSystem enclosure is easy to upgrade and customize. Inside, you can mix and match almost any combination of HP ProLiant, HP Integrity, and HP Storage blades to run your choice of thousands of applications. You can also connect to your same networks, but with up to 94^ fewer cables. You can share and swap the same blades and network options between other BladeSystem enclosures and manage it all with the same tools.