IT Asset Management (ITAM)
Ad Hoc. Tactical. Fire Fighting. If these describe the current state of your ITAM, then Curvature’s comprehensive ITAM solution is the answer. Our ITAM platform and development framework align to your strategic business objectives, while mitigating risk, controlling costs and optimizing hardware and software management.
Curvature’s IT Asset Management offering capitalizes on our people, process and technology partnership to build enterprise-level ITAM solutions. We leverage a powerful ITAM SaaS platform, powered by VIRIMA, that is rich with features, flexible licensing options and a great value compared to other ITAM products. Combined with our ITAM experts and development framework, we can customize a solution to meet the requirements of any size organization. Our solution focuses on cost optimization by reducing wasteful spending across cloud computing, software licensing and hardware maintenance. We address compliance requirements, such as HIPAA and PCI, and reduce risk by gaining control of your IT assets to mitigate against security threats and data loss, while reducing the complexity of internal and external audits.
Key Solution Benefits
- Agentless asset and application discovery with automatic application dependency and business service mapping and dynamic relationship visualizations
- Auto-discovery of end-point devices (laptops, desktops, printers, IP phones, etc.)
- Integrated CMDB to promote Configuration Items (CI) after discovery verification
- Persistent discovery flags changes to systems for review
- Documented asset management process and governance model to keep asset data current
- Curvature discovery Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assist with asset and application discovery
- Hardware asset management, and software license management and metering
IT Asset Management
Phase 1: Strategy & Business Case
Our team of consultants and ITAM experts define your organizations business drivers and scope behind an enterprise level ITAM initiative. We determine the governance model and KPIs such as cost savings/avoidance, audit turnaround times for an ITAM program.
Phase 2: Discovery & Assessment
Leveraging our agentless auto-discovery and ITAM tool, powered by VIRIMA, we conduct a deep dive into assets, applications and licensing. Curvature assesses the discovered data against the strategy and business case to identify gaps. Learn More About our Discovery Service.
Phase 3: Roadmap
Gaps identified from discovery & assessment form the basis of the future state ITAM roadmap. The roadmap consists of key ITAM practices such as governance and process models that incorporates IT asset management, procurement, sourcing and vendor management to support digital business initiatives, compliance and regulatory commitments, and cost savings.
Phase 4: Implementation
Creating a cross-functional governance team, with C-level support is a key first step to implementing a successful ITAM strategy. Curvature’s ITAM practitioners can take the roadmap, and work with your team to implement a comprehensive program. This offering supports complete life cycle management of all hardware and software including data center, cloud, edge, Internet of Things (IoT), end-user and non-network attached assets.
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- Global capabilities to scale our ITAM solution to address regional compliance and regulations
- Digital Transformation: Utilize accurate and detailed asset and application data to support strategic business and IT initiatives
- Over three decades of real time experience supporting and managing IT infrastructure, globally