Remote Hands for your IMAC tasks
Who has time for installs, moves, adds, and changes in data centers given our IT budget and resource constraints? Using your server admins and DBAs is not the best alternative, and flying technicians to your remote sites is not cost-effective. Curvature’s global topology of technicians and engineers make us local to your data centers and remote locations. We have multiple levels of skill sets to meet any IMAC needs at pricing you can afford.
- Single-vendor solution, no matter how many locations in your organization
- Proven national and global solution
- Local technical and engineering skill sets remove travel costs
- Set prices per skill set and need — no guesswork
Curvature’s Remote Hands offering is for dispatched technicians on a scheduled request or an unplanned request. The dispatched technician executes client-defined tasks essentially as an extension of our client’s IT staff. There is no project management or specific deliverable as there would be in a project. Clients are welcome to work with our Professional Services group for project-related activities.
singlePoint™ Ticketing is Curvature’s service management system for dispatching resources. A service request can be created using several methods:
- Phone call to service desk
- Email to service desk
- Creating a ticket using the singlePoint portal
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- 24/7 service desk to respond immediately to your calls
- Nationally and globally local to your sites
- Cost-effective pricing based on needed skill sets
- Not a one-size-fits-all service
- Technology-neutral, so you're not dedicated to one brand
“We lost several of our store support IT resources so I had to use one of our local system administrators to refresh some technology at a remote site. Cost me about $2,500 bucks. After learning about Curvature's offering, I did the same thing for $300 because they were local."