IT Technicians and Services
Sometimes the smart move is to hire an extra pair of hands.
Ready to boost your operations and cut costs? Offering an attractive alternative to alleviating your on-site support staff requirements, Curvature’s Remote Hands services transform the way you manage the mundane and tackle complexity. With Remote Hands, highly trained Curvature technicians are dispatched to your site, relieving the day-to-day demands of your experienced IT team and freeing them to focus on the more strategic areas of your operations. As your 24/7 partner on an array of technical labor tasks, Curvature’s Remote Hands services can be the most effective way to allocate your staff resources and IT expenditures.
- Increased manpower for day-to-day technical tasks
- Freedom to focus on strategic initiatives
- Enhanced productivity among IT staff
- Full global coverage
- On-demand or pre-paid subscription service options
Get access to a wide range of 24/7 Remote Hands services, including:
- On-site technical assistance
- Hardware installations
- Interface card removal and installation
- Inventory of equipment, recording serial numbers and capturing the installation status with digital photos
- Power cycling a router, server, or switch and soft-booting a server
- Moving equipment within your data center racks and cabinets
- Providing visual verifications supported with digital photos
- Installing, replacing or removing equipment, including routers, switches, system modules, disk drives, memory, etc.
- Assisting with uncrating equipment from boxes and shipping replaced equipment
- Patching equipment to a patch panel based on a supplied patching schedule
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- Dispatching/provisioning of incremental labor at a fraction of client carrying costs to accomplish specific technology tasks
- 24/7 service delivery providing unprecedented physical coverage nearly anywhere a client could have a location
- Direct global reach augmented with global partners
- Skilled technology labor across 195 countries