Step 1 – Discovery
Create Bill of Materials
Discuss requirements with engineer to determine what hardware is needed for these new offices. 4 typical remote office needs:
Need / Service
|Out-of-Band Management / LTE Back-up||Opengear|
|Networking Equipment, Routers, Switches, Wireless||Cisco|
Company A has a new office in the Midwest with 15 employees.
- Services required
- Various equipment needed
Step 2 – Prepare for Deployment
Get your equipment in place and working
- Need this equipment pre-installed into the rack?
- Need remote configuration before shipping?
- Curvature can configure, rack and ship equipment ready to deploy.
Company A has no local technical presence.
Let our Smart Hands™ save you:
When all you need is a pair of hands to install. Let Curvature be those hands, saving time + money.
Step 3 – Installation
- Equipment is shipped to location (pre-configured upon request)
- Want to install equipment yourself or use Curvature’s Smart Hands support?
- With Smart Hands our technicians will be on location to receive and install equipment
- Technicians will verify that all devices are fully functional and have connectivity for the client
Company A hires Curvature technicians to be at the location for equipment delivery.
- Verify Connectivity
- Ready to go
Step 4 – Next Steps
Let us keep your office up & running
Company A doesn’t have local support staff and would benefit from Curvature’s service offerings.
- NetSure®: Our third party maintenance plan that can support your newly installed equipment
- Field Support available when you don’t have local technicians
- Read the analyst report that validates third party maintenance and pre-owned hardware
- Learn about our other professional services that can help manage, monitor and maintain your infrastructure : Manage | Monitor | Maintain
“Need to open remote offices in North America, Asia, or Europe? We can replicate this globally because we are everywhere your company is growing.”
If your company is growing, consider Curvature’s Networking and Data Center Solutions.
Interested in using third party maintenance on equipment in remote offices – consider NetSure.