Become an Employee at Curvature
At Curvature, we focus on transforming how companies manage, maintain, support and upgrade equipment for multi-vendor and multinational networks and data centers. With a mission to provide our customers with more choice, flexibility and control through people and technology, we build trusted partnerships around the globe and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
From Field Engineering to Sales, employees at Curvature have a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing environment and make a difference in our customers’ long-term business strategy and support their mission-critical hardware.
- Two Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHP), including a company funded HSA
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- Retirement Plan Opportunities
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Work/Life Balance Benefits
• Answering the telephone in a responsive, energetic, and professional manner.
• Prioritizing customer requests between those for the salesmen and those that need to be forwarded to another resource within the organization
• Providing, researching, and communicating the tracking numbers for packages to customers
• Purchasing products (given general guidelines from salesmen) for specific deals.
• Processing sales transactions and following through on every related issue from the point of shipping to the final customer follow-up on satisfaction.
• Assist customer with problem resolution for items not received, damaged items or items to be returned.
• Maintaining cursory knowledge of the company’s products and services
• Other duties as assigned
• 1 year of sales support experience.
• Business level of written and verbal communication skills in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must be detail oriented and possess excellent follow-through skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Organize and prioritize tactical work and strategic projects to meet deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of Curvature policy and procedures.
• Experience with Oracle is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Business and Quality Assurance Analyst
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Acts as a liaison between business and IT to help convert business development requirements into high-level and low-level design documents, test plans, and recommend IT Solutions.
• Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
• Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of application development.
• Co-ordinate with programmers, application developers, and other business analysts by serving as an organizer of epics, user stories, and sprints to effectively apply waterfall and/or agile scrum processes.
• Through effective communication with Users, suggest ways to improve business processes using lean concepts and six sigma concepts and participate in providing effective design for technical support process.
• Design, coordinate and execute test plans and test cases to support day-to-day change management and larger project work.
• Organize and Coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT), relaying any findings back to developers
• Creates and executes project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements through change management and incident management tools such as SharePoint and JIRA.
• Become an SME on products assigned to ensure a robust and complete set of test cases are created.
• Responsible for process building and gap analysis for incident, problem, change, and availability management as per ITIL framework as a part of the organizational initiative.
• Through effective communication with Users, suggest ways to improve business processes using lean concepts and six sigma concepts and participate in the design of providing effective Technical support.
• Consult with IT and PMO management to ensure agreement on systems and process principles.
• Assist with documentation for design, test procedures, and user guides.
• Provide users with assistance in solving computer-related problems such as errors, stuck transactions, data corruptions, and application utilization problems.
• Troubleshoot application and system malfunctions by reviewing and analyzing performance indicators to locate code problems and user errors, and correct errors by correcting codes or user training.
• Perform data analytics and provide Data visualizations for the management to propagate business decisions.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a field related to business, economics, information technology, or computer science
• 2+ years of related experience in a similar role
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Required skills but not limited to Project management, Oracle ERP, Business analysis concepts and techniques, process improvement techniques, PLSQL, JIRA Administration, and Data Analytics.
• Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and VISIO
• Must be a team player and work well independently
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic environment
PREFERRED SYSTEM FAMILIARITY AND SKILLS
• ERP System – Oracle E-Business suite
• CRM Software – Salesforce; Salesforce CPQ a plus
• Migration and Data management tools – Toad/SQL Navigator, Oracle applications.
• Web Applications – AJAX
• Requirement Analysis and System Architecture Software – Popkin System Architect, Acme Studio.
• Project management Software – Microsoft project, Microsoft Sharepoint.
• Change Management – Atlassian JIRA
• Business Intelligence and data reporting software – Tableau, Sigma, Snowflake.
Operations Specialist, Associate
• Receive, package, store, and ship products to all order specifications
• Properly rebinning equipment to appropriate locations within the distribution centers
• Complete proper and efficient testing of all incoming gear using testing platforms and tech logging all testing output into our ERP systems
• Interfaces with shipping, receiving, repair, order management, inventory, sales, and sparing
• Answer phone calls or visitor messages and deliver them to appropriate individual
• Accurately input information into ERP system (Oracle)
• Perform daily cycle counts on all areas of distribution
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work space
• Compose and type routine correspondence and memoranda using Microsoft Word processing software
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to lift, push, carry, or pull up to 65 pounds or more and be able to bend, kneel, and work with arms raised for prolonged periods
• One to two years industry experience within Supply Chain distribution
• Knowledge of modern warehouse methods and procedures including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping
• Knowledge of modern business communication, specifically electronic communication
• Ability to use a personal computer and various software packages including skills in Microsoft Suite
• Ability to work in fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Proven organizational skills
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as part of a team, and proceed with objectives without supervision
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Join Us Today
At Curvature, we are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals who share our passion for customer success.