Become an Employee at Curvature
At Curvature, we focus on transforming how companies manage, maintain, support and upgrade equipment for multi-vendor and multinational networks and data centers. With a mission to provide our customers with more choice, flexibility and control through people and technology, we build trusted partnerships around the globe and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
From Field Engineering to Sales, employees at Curvature have a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing environment and make a difference in our customers’ long-term business strategy and support their mission-critical hardware.
- Two Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHP), including a company funded HSA
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- Retirement Plan Opportunities
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Work/Life Balance Benefits
Business Development Associate - Tokyo, Japan
We are currently seeking individuals to join our dynamic Sales organization as Business Development Associates.
In this position, you will be guided through a training program where you will learn about the IT industry that we operate within and how to manage and develop your accounts.
This early development program will set you up for success on your career path at PPT and is a prelude to an Account Manager role where you will support our Hardware business.
• Engage and build rapport with new clients to acquire sales through prospecting strategies such as cold-calling
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to qualify prospects and target key accounts
• Utilize CRM and additional software to generate and qualify leads
• Coordinate and participate in client-facing conference calls, weekly team meetings, and various learning development sessions
• Provide excellent customer service to maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Assist Account Managers and other sales staff; effectively communicate with team members
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Prior sales or cold calling experience, preferred
• Stable work history with a history of accomplishment and extra-curricular activities
• Unparalleled work ethic and resiliency (ability to handle adversity/rejection) to drive revenue goals and your compensation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Tremendous earning potential to include a base salary with opportunity for commissions post-training
• Immersive and comprehensive industry training
• One of a kind company culture (with the awards to prove it!)
• Excellent benefits including Health, Dental & Vision and 401K with company match
• Health & Wellness Activities, Park Place Olympics, food trucks, sales competitions, and company outings
Join Us Today
At Curvature, we are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals who share our passion for customer success.