Become an Employee at Curvature
At Curvature, we focus on transforming how companies manage, maintain, support and upgrade equipment for multi-vendor and multinational networks and data centers. With a mission to provide our customers with more choice, flexibility and control through people and technology, we build trusted partnerships around the globe and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
From Field Engineering to Sales, employees at Curvature have a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing environment and make a difference in our customers’ long-term business strategy and support their mission-critical hardware.
- Two Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHP), including a company funded HSA
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- Retirement Plan Opportunities
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Work/Life Balance Benefits
Business Development Associate - Tokyo, Japan
We are currently seeking individuals to join our dynamic Sales organization as Business Development Associates.
In this position, you will be guided through a training program where you will learn about the IT industry that we operate within and how to manage and develop your accounts.
This early development program will set you up for success on your career path at PPT and is a prelude to an Account Manager role where you will support our Hardware business.
• Engage and build rapport with new clients to acquire sales through prospecting strategies such as cold-calling
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to qualify prospects and target key accounts
• Utilize CRM and additional software to generate and qualify leads
• Coordinate and participate in client-facing conference calls, weekly team meetings, and various learning development sessions
• Provide excellent customer service to maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Assist Account Managers and other sales staff; effectively communicate with team members
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Prior sales or cold calling experience, preferred
• Stable work history with a history of accomplishment and extra-curricular activities
• Unparalleled work ethic and resiliency (ability to handle adversity/rejection) to drive revenue goals and your compensation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Tremendous earning potential to include a base salary with opportunity for commissions post-training
• Immersive and comprehensive industry training
• One of a kind company culture (with the awards to prove it!)
• Excellent benefits including Health, Dental & Vision and 401K with company match
• Health & Wellness Activities, Park Place Olympics, food trucks, sales competitions, and company outings
Data Engineer I
We are currently seeking individuals to join our dynamic Sales organization as Data Engineer I
Santa Barbara, California
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in business analytics in a professional environment
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Must have knowledge of SQL and any one of the programming languages like PL/SQL, Java, Python, etc.
• Knowledge of any of the databases Oracle, SQL server, etc.
• Ability to write simple and complex SQL queries to extract the normalized data from Database
• Person of great working attitude and willing to adopt new tools and technologies quickly
• Experience with Git
• Experience with Workflow Management software(s)
• Experience with ETL software(s)
• Experience with Snowflake
• Experience with reporting and analytics platform(s)
• Strong understanding of core software engineering concepts (common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns)
• Understanding of common datasets as related to the business including Leads, Opportunities, Orders, Invoices, Purchases, and Inventory
• Strong understanding of data visualization tools and techniques
• Proficiency in relational database concepts and query tools
• Platform-specific knowledge of query dialect and administration of at least one relational database management system (RDMS)
• Experience designing and implementing data flows using custom or third-party tooling
• Ability at learning new software and reporting tools and applying them to real-world business problems
• Background in programming, system analysis, and design
• Ability to translate user requirements into functional and technical specifications, wireframe designs, draft reports, and final products
• Strong initiative and proven ability to work independently
• Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Effective with time management and prioritization
• Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Up to 10%
Join Us Today
At Curvature, we are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals who share our passion for customer success.