Remote Enterprise Monitoring (REM)
Our automated event management system, receives hardware notifications from infrastructure devices.
Automated Event Management System
Our automated event management system, receives hardware notifications from infrastructure devices. These notifications are processed and filtered into meaningful, “Service Required” tickets. These automatically generated tickets initiate the preparation and dispatch of a field engineer. REM obtains service information (error code, part number, device location) from the machine’s hardware layer, and performs predictive analysis to determine cause of failure. This approach results in more first-time fixes. REM is a hardware-layer monitoring tool only, and as such, has no access to customer data.
- Decreased IT Involvement – Automated monitoring provides precise and accurate information freeing up time for IT teams.
- Rapid Routing – Rapid response and engagement with the appropriate support team for incident resolution.
- Encryption – All transmissions and data are encrypted.
- Higher Quality – Better prepared engineers, faster problem resolution and more effective service.
- Trusted and Secure Partner – Data protection program built to support industry recognized frameworks (NIST, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA, CJIS). Certified in ISO 27001:2013, TL 9000, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, R2:2013, C-TPAT, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Key FeaturesRemote Enterprise Monitoring
- Provides call home monitoring of hardware
- Reduces alert noise
- Comparable to name brand monitoring tools
- Automatic ticket generation
- Included in maintenance contracts
- Optional feature - connections can be secured with Curvature’s Secure Remote Support (SRS)