Remote Hardware Monitoring
Our automated event management system, receives hardware notifications from infrastructure devices.
Automated Event Management System
Curvature is recognized as the global top performer for independent support for servers and storage within the data center. Our maintenance solutions provide comprehensive break/fix support for a wide variety of machine platforms
built by multiple manufacturers.
Remote Hardware Monitoring Curvature’s automated event management system, receives hardware notifications from infrastructure devices. These notifications are processed and filtered into meaningful, “Service Required” tickets. These automatically generated tickets initiate the preparation and dispatch of a field engineer.
Remote Hardware Monitoring obtains service information (error code, part number, device location) from the machine’s hardware layer, and performs predictive analysis to determine cause of failure. This approach results in more first-time fixes. Remote Hardware Monitoring is a hardware-layer monitoring tool only, and as such, has no access to customer data.
|Cisco MDS and Nexus Switches||✔|
|Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)||✔|
|Dell EMC Midrange (CLARiion, Celerra, VNX, VNXe, Isilon and Data Domain)||✔|
|Hitachi AMS Storage Arrays||✔|
|Hitachi Enterprise RAID machines, (including HDS, HPE and Oracle (Sun) badged systems)||✔|
|HP ProLiant Servers||✔|
|HP SuperDome2 Servers||✔|
|IBM BladeCenter Chassis||✔|
|IBM Current Storage, 2810/2812 XIV, 2076 V7000 Storwize||✔||✔|
|IBM Legacy Disk Storage, 1750 DS6800||✔|
|IBM Legacy Mainframes||✔||✔|
|IBM Legacy Tape Storage, 3584 TS3500 Library||✔|
|IBM POWER (POWER 8, POWER 7, POWER 6, POWER 5, POWER 4)||✔||✔|
|IBM Mainframes z13 and below||✔||✔|
|Oracle (Sun) Servers with ILO Service Processor||✔|
|VCE Vblock Converged Systems||✔|
Network planning documents are available for each machine platform and associated Remote Hardware Monitoring solution.
Modem support has been discontinued as telecommunications service providers are retiring their traditional copper based infrastructure based on again Time-Division Multiplexed (TDM) circuit-switches.
- Decreased IT Involvement – Automated monitoring provides precise and accurate information freeing up time for IT teams.
- Rapid Routing – Rapid response and engagement with the appropriate support team for incident resolution.
- Encryption – All transmissions and data are encrypted.
- Higher Quality – Better prepared engineers, faster problem resolution and more effective service.
- Trusted and Secure Partner – Data protection program built to support industry recognized frameworks (NIST, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, FISMA, CJIS). Certified in ISO 27001:2013, TL 9000, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, R2:2013, C-TPAT, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Key FeaturesRemote Hardware Monitoring
- Provides call home monitoring of hardware
- Reduces alert noise
- Comparable to name brand monitoring tools
- Automatic ticket generation
- Included in maintenance contracts
- Optional feature - connections can be secured with Curvature’s Secure Remote Support (SRS)