HPE 9000 and rp-series Server Maintenance
Extend your hardware asset life cycle with a third-party maintenance strategy.
Curvature is recognized as a global top performer for independent third-party maintenance and support for servers within the data center.
Are you looking to get the most out of your legacy, mid-range, and enterprise server environment? Curvature is able to provide mission-critical HPE 3000-9000 series and Integrity hardware and software support. With Curvature’s deep knowledge base and several decades of practical experience in PA-RISC and Integrity environments. Our expertise allows Curvature support to provide quick problem resolution to our clients, offering a greater flexibility and cost savings than they may have experienced with manufacturer support.
Our mission is to enable IT freedom to our customers by removing pain points and identifying areas to improve both quality and efficiency throughout our relationship.
- Extend current PA-RISC lifecycle
- Contract and vendor consolidation with flexible contract terms, so you can mix and match service levels within a single location
- Products supported as long as parts are available
- Faster call-to-dispatch times
- Reduce hardware costs by 50% or more (lowering OpEx)
- Dedicated PA-RISC R&D Lab with every server
- Advanced OS support (HP-UX & OpenVMS)
9000 and rp-series Supported
|HPE||HP-UX||HP 9000 and rp – Series through Superdome|
|HPE||HP3000||HP 3000 Mpix-based servers|
|HPE||Integrity||Itanium-based servers up to Superdome 2|
Contact us today to discuss the best option for you.
- Onsite labor
- Onsite parts replacement
- Remote and onsite troubleshooting
- Remedial Software-OS support
- Dedicated spares onsite
- Dedicated labor onsite
- Hardware upgrades with installation services
- Asset disposition
- MC ServiceGuard failover analysis
- Defective media retention
- Software support
- Assist with planning your OpenVMS future from current version to x86 64-bit
- Call-home monitoring
Enhanced Software Support Solutions
Level 3 telephone support through strategic alliances with organizations specializing on these platforms, some of which own the source code.
Curvature can provide enhanced support solutions for the following operating systems:
- HPE: HP-UX, MPE/iX, OpenVMS
Eliminate the need to go back to the manufacturer for a software support agreement and review your options beforehand.
Why CurvatureMeet Curvature
- 800+ badged field engineers (less than 5% contracted labor)
- Global central engineering team provides development, training, and Level 3 support
- Wholly owned spare parts inventory (non-shared logistics) located around the globe in 100+ service centers
- Continual hands-on technical training conducted in our labs on live gear
- Comprehensive development methodology to define support capabilities for all roadmap products, prior to support commitment
Identify support risks and make maintenance strategy recommendations with ClearView
Track service activity and make contract management simple.
Remote Hardware Monitoring
Decrease IT involvement by using Curvature’s automated event management system to process hardware notifications and fixes.
“Curvature has always been there for me with what I need. I can always count on my account manager to provide me with good solutions for hardware I need, when I need it, at a price point that is hard to beat with a lifetime warranty to boot!"
—Network Operation Engineer, Healthcare Company
Reclaimed 1000 Days Per Year
Reduced Capital Expenses by 75%
Can you provide firmware updates?
No. Firmware is the intellectual property of the manufacturer. We will gladly perform a ClearView™ analysis of an estate to identify risks so customers can determine if firmware updates are needed. Firmware for Cisco UCS Blade and Rack servers is not limited to those which are legally licensed. SmartNet is required for Fabric Interconnects due to licensing. Using the risk-free ClearView assessment, Curvature will recommend the best strategy for your environment.
Are your parts manufacturer-certified?
Yes. We utilize original parts, with manufacturer model and firmware. We do not alter or replace parts with non-original components.
Do you stock parts locally?
Yes. Our service centers are stocking locations where we stock high-failure components locally.
What does your four-hour onsite response include?
Our onsite response service level includes a qualified field engineer with the appropriate tools to begin remediation.
Do you support servers during the warranty period? And is there a price break?
Yes. If it is a product we support, then the warranty status does not matter. We have an aggressive pricing structure -- 50% lower.
What will I lose by leaving the manufacturer and signing with Curvature?
Are you an authorized support provider?
Yes, with certain manufacturers. Our engineering team is composed of former manufacturer engineers who have found a home with us.